Warehouse and Logistics Coordinator
Closing date 29th April 2016
- To supervise Goods Inwards staff and ensure all orders are fulfilled to meet deadlines.
- To ensure all Stock is checked in and located in a timely and accurate manner.
- To ensure all Shortages/Damages and Discrepancies are reported and claimed within Manufacturer
- To ensure all orders are selected and allocated to relevant delivery routes.
- Ensure all Van Routes are dispatched within correct timescales.
What we're looking for:
- Proactively ensuring all customers – Internal and External – requirements are met and exceeded.
- Proactively looks for areas of continuous improvement can be made.
- Full and Clean Driving Licence.
- Fork Lift Licence would be advantageous.
- Previous Experience in a similar role required.
- Will consider an experienced Sales Executive.
- Interested? Please visitwww.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careersto download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number 5397 on the cover page. Please email your completed application to email@example.com
Deadlines and all relevant paperwork kept up to date.
Please note that if you have not heard back within ten days of the closing date, unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful