Working as a Warranty Administrator within our busy Guildford Audi service department you will process warranty claims to manufacturer standards. You will ensure accurate submissions of warranty and goodwill claims on a daily basis and also monitoring daily, weekly and monthly warranty reports. The role will involve working alongside two other warranty managers who are based in our other two centres.
- Examining completed warranty repair orders, preparing claim forms and supporting material
- Ensuring maximum return from the manufacturer for all warranty work including the issue of credit notes and associated paperwork
- Review warranty reporting systems with the line manager to identify improvements where possible.
- Administer warranty policy in the best interests of the Audi Centre, manufacturer and customer.
- Input of manufacturer’s warranty payments, Return of warranty parts to manufacturer and Reconciliation of warranty schedule
- To keep accurate records of warranty submissions, credits, rejections and customer contributions towards goodwill claims.
- Ensure that all frontline staff complete records correctly when warranty is diagnosed on a vehicle.
- Maintain relationships with other staff members, specialist repairers and manufacturers’ representatives.
- Inform all relevant staff of forthcoming recall campaigns and changes in warranty/goodwill procedure.
- Maintain knowledge on all warranty procedures and documentation.
- Support other staff members on all warranty related matters
Key Abilities and Skills Required:
- Warranty administration experience gained from within a main dealer is essential
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands, identify priorities and schedule work appropriately
- A friendly but professional manner and able to demonstrate integrity, discretion and objectivity
- Able to meet deadlines without compromising on the quality of work.
- Excellent interpersonal able to develop productive and cooperative relationships with customers & colleagues, through the use of rapport building techniques & empathy
- Able to maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, the client base and the manufacturers
- As you will be working closely with the Service Team and the relevant manufacturers some technical knowledge would be an advantage.
- Can demonstrate past experience within the motor trade industry
- Experience on ADP Kerridge systems is essential.
Interested? Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
As the leading Audi dealer in the UK, Lookers Audi Division has a prestigious reputation for delivering the highest quality within the Audi brand. Our people are our greatest asset and we truly believe a happy team ensures happy customers. Our mission is to create “customers for life” so we live by our NICER values with regards to both our customers and each other….Nice, Informative, Caring, Enthusiastic and Responsive. In return for our people’s hard work, we provide the opportunity of a long term career working alongside our driven and dedicated team. On offer is the chance to work in a friendly, positive, people focused environment, exceptional opportunities for development, ongoing investment in Audi brand training as well as a competitive remuneration package.