Weekend Showroom Host, Basingstoke Audi
As a Weekend Host you are responsible for managing the showroom environment and overall customer journey, identifying potential customers and ensuring they are directed to the appropriate person.
- Being the first point of contact for our customers and professionally representing the Audi brand
- Ensuring the dealership is kept tidy and well presented at all times and that customers are taken care of
- Contributing to a happy, positive working and team environment.
- Assisting with general administrative duties in the dealership with accuracy and attention to detail
- This position will be primarily customer service orientated either face to face or via the telephone so the highest levels professionalism must be maintained at all times.
Key Attributes and Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a polite and helpful manner
- Confident and enthusiastic with the ability to build rapport easily with a variety of customers
- A smart and professional appearance
- Confidence to deal with complaints and issues
- Discrete with sensitive information
- Has initiative and can self-manage
- Professional telephone manner
- Computer literate inc. Office suite with a methodical and organised approach to work with attention to detail
- Previous experience in a similar role would be highly advantageous
Interested? Please send your CV and covering letter to the Recruitment Team, at: Audirecruitment@lookers.co.uk
As a leading Audi dealer, Lookers Audi Division has a prestigious reputation for delivering the highest quality within the Audi brand. It is our greatest asset our people that lie at the heart of our success. In return for their positive work efforts, we provide the opportunity of a long term career path working alongside our driven and dedicated team. On offer are exceptional opportunities for development, ongoing investment in Audi brand training and a competitive remuneration package.