38k OTE plus market leading benefits package
We are now looking for an experienced Workshop Controller to be based at Amersham Jaguar. You will be a motivating leader who can manage the workshop efficiently whilst providing coaching and guidance to our team of technicians. Your focus will be on ensuring both customer satisfaction measures & our workshop targets are not just met but exceeded.
- Supervising and motivating our team of Service Technicians and proactively reviewing daily workload to seek opportunities that will help drive performance.
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction by implementing quality checks, resolving any issues, and re-assuring customers by providing all necessary information and advice.
- Supervising the daily time keeping of technicians and manage authorised absence to ensure a consistent level of attendance
- Maintaining relationships with vehicle manufacturer and providing technical information for Technicians during repair operations
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations and ensuring high standards of housekeeping and security are achieved and maintained within the workshop and surrounding areas
What we’re looking for:
- Fully trained technician
- Previous workshop supervisory experience is essential
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Well-developed management and leadership skills
- A working knowledge of automotive technology, warranty systems and the franchise would be beneficial
- The ability to drive and motivate others to exceed targets and deadlines is a must.
- A full and valid UK driving licence
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office
Interested? Please send your current CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Team
As a leader within the UK Automotive industry representing over 30 different manufacturers across over 160 sites, Lookers has a reputation for delivering the highest quality of customer service, time and again. As one of the UK’s Top Employers we know our people are our greatest asset and at the heart of our success. We truly believe that a happy team ensures happy customers so we live by our NICER values with regards to both our customers and each other….Nice, Informative, Caring, Enthusiastic and Responsive
*Please disregard the above closing date - this vacancy will close when a sufficient number of applications have been received*