As Workshop Controller with Guildford Audi, you will manage the workshop efficiently and provide guidance to the team of technicians to ensure customer satisfaction measures & workshop targets are met.
- Supervising and motivating our team of Service Technicians and proactively reviewing daily workload to seek opportunities that will help drive performance.
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction by implementing quality checks, resolving any issues, and re-assuring customers by providing all necessary information and advice.
- Supervises the daily time keeping of technicians and manages authorised absence to ensure a consistent level of attendance
- Maintaining relationships with vehicle manufacturer and providing technical information for Technicians during repair operations
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations and ensuring high standards of housekeeping and security are achieved and maintained within the workshop and surrounding areas
What we’re looking for:
- Fully trained technician
- Prior workshop experience essential
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Well-developed management and leadership skills
- A working knowledge of automotive technology, warranty systems and the franchise would be beneficial
- The ability to exceed targets and deadlines is a must.
- A full and valid UK driving licence
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office
Interested? Please send your current CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
As the leading Audi dealer in the UK, Lookers Audi Division has a prestigious reputation for delivering the highest quality within the Audi brand. Our people are our greatest asset and we truly believe a happy team ensures happy customers. Our mission is to create “customers for life” so we live by our NICER values with regards to both our customers and each other….Nice, Informative, Caring, Enthusiastic and Responsive. In return for our people’s hard work, we provide the opportunity of a long term career working alongside our driven and dedicated team. On offer is the chance to work in a friendly, positive, people focused environment, exceptional opportunities for development, ongoing investment in Audi brand training as well as a competitive remuneration package.