that new cars are safer, more reliable and more economical to run. But the
combined cost of financing and insuring a new car has often been expensive and
unpredictable for those aged 17-24. That is until now! Ford UK has teamed up with Marmalade, the specialists in young driver
insurance, to make it more affordable to drive away in a brand new Ford.
1. Choose the eligable Ford Fiesta model you want (Please see terms & conditions to the offer)
2. Hit Marmalade Quick Quote to get an idea of cost, including Ford's contribution ( please note you will be leaving the Lookers Ford website)
3. Contact your nearest Lookers Ford Dealer to arrange a test drive and get a quote to finance the car. Tell them you're interested in the Ford Young Driver Insurance offer.
4. Get a full insurance quote from Marmalade to see the exact total cost of insuring the car
5. Formally notify your Local Lookers Ford Dealer and Marmalade to finalise your Ford Options plan and insurance policy. They'll arrange to fit a special telematics 'black box' in your new car.
Insurance: Insurance contributions only available on eligible Fiesta models. First year contribution up to £500, only available through Marmalade, subject to normal underwriting and eligibility criteria. Available to drivers aged 17 to 24. Other terms and conditions apply. Not available in conjunction with any other insurance offer.
Marmalade is a trading style of Young Marmalade Limited (registered in England under company number 04627884) and Provisional Marmalade Limited (Registered in England and Wales under company number 06779950). Registered office for both companies is 2 Bramhall Place, Storeys Bar Road, Peterborough, PE1 5YS. Young Marmalade Limited is an Appointed Representative of Provisional Marmalade Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under Firm Reference Number 542063. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting www.fsa.gov.uk/register/.