The Jaguar XE Prestige 180PS in both automatic and manual transmissions will become available on the Motability Scheme from 1st October.
What is the Motability Scheme?
The Motability Scheme provides an all-inclusive, affordable way for disabled people to lease a car in exchange for their mobility allowance. You can find out if you’re eligible to join the Motability Scheme by visiting motability.co.uk.
The benefits of the Motability Scheme include:
- A new Jaguar every three years
- Insurance for two named drivers
- Tyre and windscreen replacement
- Full breakdown assistance
- 60,000 mileage allowance over three years
- Many adaptations at no extra cost
- Up to two named drivers
You may be eligible to join the Motability Scheme if you receive any of the following and have at least 12 months of your award remaining:
- The Higher Rate Mobility Component (HRMC) of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- The Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- The War Pensioners’ Mobility Allowance (WMPS)
- The Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
You can nominate up to two family members or friends to be the named drivers on your Motability car if you cannot or do not want to drive yourself. Parents or carers of a child with a disability can also participate in the scheme.
Launching on the Motability Scheme will be the XE Prestige 180PS derivative. XE responds with agility and performs with dynamism while always maintaining ride comfort – it’s a unique balance that makes it a Jaguar. The option of All Wheel Drive with Intelligent Driveline Dynamics, XE offers even greater capability in challenging road conditions.
Jaguar will join the Motability Scheme from 1st October 2016. Please contact Jaguar Amersham or West London for more details.