With the latest seasonal change upon us, it would be advisable to book
your Jeep in for a Seasonal Health Check at your local Lookers Jeep dealer.
What will we check for you?
- Fluid levels
- Brake fluid level (top up if required)
- Oil level (top up with up to one litre if required)
- Level of wash/wipe system (top up if required)
- Cooling system condition (top up if required)
- Condition of all auxiliary engine drive belts and pulleys
- Engine and components in engine bay (check for excessive noise and smoke)
- Record antifreeze strength
- Tension of all drive belts
- Condition, suitability, wear and tread depth of all tyres
- Pressures (adjust if required)
- Thickness/condition of front and rear shoes/pads/discs
- All brake hoses/pipes/cables