Air Conditioning Tips
It is vital to have your Air Conditioning serviced and cleaned constantly to improve the efficiency and to remove any fungal build up in your Kia vehicle. This treatment is extremely effective making the system work properly and leaves a pleasant odour within your cabin.
The facts about your air conditioning
- Fungus can build up in the vehicles ducting system causing a 'stale' smell in your car which can also intensify medical conditions such as asthma and allergies.
- If the system is fully charged it works more efficiently and controls temperature accurately.
- The system also filters large pollen particles from the air which can reduce the effects from hay fever.
- Blocked filters can increase the load on the Air Conditioning System which can increase fuel consumption on your Kia car.
- Air Conditioning not only keeps you cool in the summer but also provides brilliant demisting capabilities in the winter.