27th August 2014
More details have been released for the
all-new ŠKODA Fabia.
From just looking at the pictures below, it is clear that the new Fabia has embraced a number of the design cues which were shared with the Škoda Vision C concept at March's Geneva Motor Show. The angular headlights make the car look longer, and with an increase in the vehicle's width, and a reduction in the height of the car, the look is more high-end and sporty.
Also, the new Fabia is likely to include the following features:
- MirrorLink, which allows smartphone apps to be displayed on the screen of the infotainment system
- SmartGate, which transfers vehicle data wirelessly to smartphone apps
- Multi-media device cradle in centre console
- Storage nets on the inside edges of the front seats
- Ice scraper in the fuel filler cap
But practicality is not compromised – the boot increases by 15 litres, and it is likely that the Fabia Estate version will also increase luggage space. The new Fabia is due to debut at the Paris Motor Show in October, with release expected early in 2015.
Text here ...