At Lookers smart we like to go that extra mile to make sure our customers know their vehicles are safe on the roads. That's why we offer a free 45-point vehicle health check to all of our customers every time you bring your vehicle into a Lookers smart retailer.
Our manufacturer trained technicians will inspect various elements of your vehicle including:
• Interior inspection: horn, washers, wipers, seat belts and parking brake
• Exterior light inspection: lights and lens
• Exterior vehicle inspection: windscreen, windows, exterior mirrors and wipers
• Under bonnet inspection: brake fluid, coolant, V belt, fluid leaks and battery
• Under vehicle inspection: steering, suspension and drive train check
• Brake inspection: front/rear pads, front/rear discs
Once your Vehicle Health Check has been completed our Service Team Manager will supply you with a report that details the results in a colour coded fashion:
The Vehicle Health Check report will be explained to help you decide what action you wish to take, if any. If your vehicle has been allocated some recommended work you are under no obligation to have the work done, but you will be supplied with a competitive estimate upfront just encase you want to rectify any issues. Our Service Team Managers will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have regarding your vehicle and the Vehicle Health Check it has undertaken.
Book your vehicle health check appointment at a time that suits you. Wait with us and enjoy our drinks and refreshments in your local retailer or drop your vehicle off for the day. To arrange your appointment use the live chat links above. Alternatively, call your local Lookers smart retailer using the details on our contact us page.