Due to increased volumes, we need another 3 Team members to join the Lookers Vauxhall Sales Support Team.
With over 120 dealerships across 70 locations, Lookers plc has a prestigious reputation but it is our motivated and satisfied workforce that lies at the heart of our success.
This role offers a great opportunity for those looking to launch a career in one of the biggest Motor Dealers in the UK.
Your Role: To generate new appointments for the sales teams by replying to incoming inquiries from the website and phone, meeting and exceeding targets while ensuring that the highest degree of customer satisfaction is provided. - No Cold Calling.
Location :Chester Vauxhall on Sealand Road Chester, We are based in a fully air conditioned office with lots of natural light. Bus Stops and the the park & ride are located right outside.
Hours: - 40 hours per week including weekends and late nights on a rota basis.
Salary; -Dependent on experience £14,000 - £15,000 + bonus, OTE - £19,000 - £20,000 p.a. (uncapped)
Benefits: - As well as staff purchases on car sales, staff rates on servicing work etc, we also offer staff discounts on a wide range of high street shops, staff share scheme, child care vouchers (salary sacrifice) and the chance to gain further qualifications in Sales & Customer Service.
Your Main Duties:
• To maximise potential sales of Vauxhall Vehicles by booking appointments for interested customers with our on-site sales teams.
• To naturally build a rapport with customers to identify and anticipate needs and proactively promote benefits of dealing with Lookers Vauxhall.
• To provide exceptional customer service throughout the process so all customer expectations are met if not exceeded.
• To manage the database and process all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
• Liaise effectively with all departments within Lookers Vauxhall to ensure customer requirements are met in a timely manner.
What we're looking for:
• Strong negotiating skills
• Enthusiasm and drive to exceed monthly targets
• Exemplary communication skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Computer literate inc. Microsoft Office
• Reliable and highly self-motivated
• Previous experience in telesales or a retail environment preferred but not essential
• Friendly; acts with integrity and discretion
• Initiative; can work with minimal supervision
• Supportive team-player
• Organised and systematic; can perform effectively under pressure
This role is the main driving force for the success of the Company, and as such, demands the highest levels of professionalism and customer service. In return, the successful candidate can expect great job satisfaction, excellent earning potential and the opportunity to grow with one of the UK's leading Motor Companies…
Please send your CV and covering letter via email to email@example.com - Paul Craft , Business Development Centre Manager,
For all enquiries please call on: 01244 349 311.
Closing Date: 31st March 2016. Immediate Starts available.
Previous applicants need not apply, no agencies please.