1. The promoter is: Lookers PLC whose registered office is at 776 Chester Road, Stretford, Manchester, M32 0QH
2. Employees of Lookers PLC or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Entries for the competition will only be accepted until 2.30pm on Friday 26th May 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The prize is a family ticket to the Northumberland County Show on Monday 29th May 2017, which will be emailed to the winner before the event.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The winner will be chosen at random from those who have followed the instructions on Facebook or Twitter related to the competition.
11. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be issued.
12. If the winner does not respond within 1 day, the prize will be awarded to another competition entrant based on the above rules
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Lookers PLC, Digital Marketing Team, 520 Hillington Road, Glasgow, G52 4UB.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Lookers PLC and not to any other party.