Drive it. Rate it. Win it. Competition terms and conditions:
*Terms and conditions apply. Test drive is subject to status and availability. To be in with a chance of wining a BMW for the rest of the year (until 31 Dec 2019), you must complete a BMW test drive at at a Lookers BMW Centre in Stoke, Stafford and Crewe between 27 May 2019 and 30 June 2019 and leave a Google review about your experience on the Centres Google page. Excludes BMW M Power vehicles. The winner will be selected at random on 1 July 2019 and announced on our social media pages. The winner must satisfy our insurance terms and conditions.
- If you are the winner of the competition, the BMW model will be selected at the end of the competition period by Knights and Blue Bell BMW. There are no guarantees that the vehicle will match or be like for like against the vehicle you originally test drive. The prize can not be exchanged for any other make or model.
- The Prize winners may be required to participate in unpaid publicity related with this promotion including without limitation the inclusion of their names and photographs in a press release and use on websites owned by or operated on behalf of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, change or cancel this Prize Draw at any time where it considers it reasonably necessary to do so.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant which the Promoter reasonably believes has contravened any of these terms and conditions. If the entrant has been selected as the Winner of a Prize Draw at the point of disqualification the Promoter shall withdraw the offer of the Prize and select alternative winner at random from the remaining entries.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding either this Prize Draw or these terms and conditions. Entrants agree that the Promoter will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, costs or damage of any kind, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from participation in this Prize Draw.
- There are no other prizes available and no cash alternative is offered.
- To claim this prize the driver of the vehicle must hold a full UK driving licence. The owner gives no warranty of any kind as to the quality, performance of the vehicle for any special purpose for which it may be used by the hirer (being a purpose not normally associated with the vehicle) unless the same be notified to, and approved by the owner in writing prior to the contract being made. The hirer will not hold the owner in any way liable for any consequences of any failure of, or accident to the vehicle (or its accessories) during the period of hire, provided that such failure arises from matters outside the control of the owner. The hirer will in no circumstances without previous sanction of the owner in writing use or detain the vehicle after the termination of the stated hiring period, but will return the vehicle to the premises of the owner by the expiration of said hiring period. The hire period will begin on July 1st on the stated Monday and end at 10am on Tuesday 31 December. The hirer will ensure that during the hiring period the vehicle is used only in a proper and lawful manner and with due care, and is not overloaded, over driven, insufficiently lubricated or otherwise caused to suffer more than fair wear and tear. The hirer will be responsible for to the owner and for the cost of making good any damage to the vehicle incurred during the hiring or otherwise. The hirer will ensure that the vehicle is driven only by him/herself and will not lend, hire or otherwise permit any other person possession or control of it. Acceptance by the owner of the order by the owner will give the hirer no authority whatsoever to create lien on the vehicle for repairs or for any other reason, and the hiring is to terminate immediately if for that purpose the vehicle is returned by the hirer to the premises of the owner. The hirer acknowledges that during the period of the agreement with the owner, and for the purpose of sections 1.5 and of schedule 1 to the Road Traffic Act 1974, he/she shall be liable in respect of any motoring offence which may be committed with respect to the vehicle and when a fixed penalty notice is issued. The hirer also acknowledges that this liability shall extend to any other vehicle let to him/her under the same hiring agreement and to any period by which the original of hiring may be extended.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the Prize will only be awarded directly to the winner. The Prize is personal to the winner and is non-transferrable to any other person