While some of our dealerships have been open for servicing and repairs for keyworkers, we have been working hard to ensure we can operate safely when our doors open again.
We now have procedures in place so that when we reopen our dealerships on the 1st June we are operating to the highest possible standards. You will notice changes at our sites when you visit us, below is a list of the changes you can expect to see:
- Colour coding for sales and aftersales
- Contactless transactions
- 2m social distancing
- Signs and arrows to follow so you can safely navigate around the showroom
- Hand sanitiser available at several points across the dealership
- PPE including gloves, masks and screens
- GardX KleenAid Antibacterial Treatment for your new car
- Stringent and enhanced cleaning procedures throughout the premises
To find out more about how our dealerships are operating, please visit the Lookers Safe System page.
We are closely monitoring the latest government advice and will update both this page and our procedures as we know more.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
Please take the time to watch the short videos below which explains the measures we are taking to protect both our customers and staff during the Coronavirus pandemic.