The Discover Electric Event is Now Over
You can still learn more about Electric Car ownership, including running costs, charging, maintaining and purchasing.
Understand the difference between AC and DC charging and why it matters.
If you have any questions about charging, including how long will it take to charge, where to find an electric car charger or if you worried about how much it will cost to charge, or even, how much it will cost to maintain an EV Lookers EV experts are on hand to support!
Learn if a BEV, MHEV or PHEV is for you, or even what they are?
Or click here if you simply looking for an introduction to Electric Cars?
Who is the event for?
- Anyone thinking of moving to an electric car or van in the future
- Anyone wanting to understand or experience aspects of driving an electric vehicle
- Anyone with questions on the running costs and maintenance of an electric vehicle
What to expect during the event?
Our electric vehicle experts will be available for you to talk to and ask any questions you may have. You will also have the opportunity to test drive an electric car* to help answer any questions you may have and support any new questions that may arise.
The event is aimed to give everyone the opportunity to understand electric vehicles:
• Jargon busting
• Myth busting
• Understanding the current infrastructure for driving an electric vehicle
• Costs of owning and running an electric vehicle to your requirements, including the current situation on grants available