The new Honda e takes us into a new era of environmental awareness, but fun and responsive performance can still top the list when it comes to an engaging driving experience.
- Full-width dual screen - The Honda e seamlessly connects with you through advanced, intelligent technology. With two, hi-resolution 12.3-inch screens that can be used independently by driver and passenger, you can easily swap information across the two screens.
- Be smart - Swipe and browse – just like your smartphone – with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto, which allows you to view social media, music, internet and navigation services on the wide screen. While driving, all selections can be made by voice control or through the multifunctional steering wheel.
- Always connected - Staying in touch remotely, through the app, means you’re never far away from the Honda e. You can closely monitor the charging functions and set the in-car temperature; the Honda e will always give you a warm welcome on the coldest days.
- A closer relationship - The Honda e provides you with the Honda Personal Assistant – a smart, artificial intelligence (AI) system. You can have a natural conversation with it, and it uses contextual understanding to learn how to offer you relevant online recommendations based on your specific requirements.
- Safer all-round visibility - To complement our Side Mirror Camera System, we’ve introduced a sophisticated Centre Camera Mirror System too. This offers greater visibility in low-light and bad weather conditions – and a wider view of traffic behind you.
- Inside or outside - A new Honda app will contain a clever Digital Key where you can lock and unlock your car with your smartphone without the need of the traditional key fob.