Terms and Conditions
Lookers Skoda Manchester Tour of Britain Facebook Competition
1. The Promoter is Lookers PLC whose registered office is at 3 Etchells Road, West Timperley, Altrincham WA14 5XS
2. Entrants must comment the correct answer on the original Facebook post for a chance to win one of two pairs of tickets to Lookers Skoda Manchester hospitality area of Stage 8 of the Tour of Britain.
3. Only 1 entry per person is permitted. Multiple entries will be void and the person disqualified.
4. Automated entries, bulk entries and third party entries will be void.
5. Employees of Lookers PLC shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
6. Entrants must be aged 18+ to enter.
7. The competition is open to UK residents only.
8. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
9. The closing time for the competition is 8pm on Wednesday 11th September 2019.
10. The Facebook winner will be chosen at random, from those who have commented with the correct answer in the comments section of the post related to the competition.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
12. The Promoter will notify the winner via Facebook private mail and the winner will then be invited to Lookers Skoda Manchester to collect their tickets.
13. In the event that the prize notification is returned as undeliverable or the prize winner fails to reply to a prize notification within 24 hours. The Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative prize winner.
14. In the event that a prize winner is disqualified from the competition, the Promoter will select an alternative prize winner in the same manner as the original prize winner and such selection will be subject to the rules.
15. The Promoter reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of the rules, any applicable law (including copyright law) or has otherwise infringed the intellectual property of any other person.
16. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
18. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice if deemed necessary. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by The Promoter.
20. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
21. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Lookers PLC and not to any other party.