Make sure your Vauxhall is winter-fit!
As part of our Vauxhall Winter Check Up, our Vauxhall experts will carry out a 29-point visual check of your vehicle for just £10* if you are a Service Club member. This includes a pothole, brake and battery check to give you total peace of mind. We'll even top up your oil and other vital fluids that are needed.
Top Tips for Winter Driving
- Replace worn wiper blades, clean your windscreen inside and out and check all lights are working properly to improve your vision.
- Use your air conditioning to de-mist your windscreen.
- Stopping distances are ten times longer in snow or ice; it is important to slow down and take extra care.
- Make sure to store items such as a coat, wellies, umbrella and a drink in your car.
- Consider changing to winter tyres that give better grip in cold, wet conditions.
29 - point Checklist
Our 29- point checklist consists of:
- Lights / Electrical
- External / Internal
- Under Bonnet
- Brakes / Hubs
- Wheels / Tyres
- Fluid top-up (where needed)**
Terms and Conditions
Offer ends 31st March 2020. The Vauxhall 29-Point Check is a visual vehicle inspection of certain parts of the vehicle only, carried out by a Vauxhall Retailer. It does not comprise a full assessment of the condition of the vehicle and the vehicle driver remains responsible for monitoring and maintaining the vehicle in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. Any recommendations made by the inspecting Vauxhall Retailer do not comprise representations of Vauxhall Motors Limited. Recommended remedial work will be chargeable. If you choose not to have any remedial work done, your Vauxhall Retailer may recommend that certain essential work be carried out on the grounds of safety before you drive your vehicle. Bookings for checks are subject to availability. **Top-up quantity of coolant, brake fluid, screen wash and engine oil is limited to a maximum of ½ litre per fluid per item. Additional quantities will be advised and with customer consent, charged accordingly. *RRP of Vauxhall 29-Point Check UP is £15. Retail customers only. Vauxhall vehicles only.
Vauxhall Motors Limited reserves the right to change, amend or withdraw this offer at any point in time. Participating Retailers only. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Vauxhall Motors Limited accept no responsibility for the 29-Point Check carried out by the Vauxhall Retailer. Correct at time of broadcast. This offer is provided by Vauxhall Motors Limited, Chalton House, Luton Road, Chalton, Luton, Beds, LU4 9TT.
We are committed to your privacy. For more information about how we handle your personal data please see our https://www.vauxhall.co.uk/checkup and https://www.vauxhall.co.uk/tools/privacy-policy.html. You can also unsubscribe from direct marketing at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of this email.
VHC T&Cs : What we suggest the Retailer will use for the specific check
1. The Vauxhall 29-Point Check is a visual vehicle inspection only. Any recommendations made are not legally binding and the vehicle driver remains responsible for the roadworthiness of his/her vehicle, and for any related offence.
2. If you choose not to have any remedial work done, we may recommend that certain essential work be carried out on the grounds of safety before you drive your vehicle.
3. **Top-up quantity of coolant, brake fluid, screen wash and engine oil is limited to a maximum of ½ litre per fluid per item. Additional quantities will be advised and with customer consent, charged accordingly.