Terms and Conditions
Lookers Volkswagen CV Royal British Legion Cookbook – Prize Draw
1. Lookers Volkswagen Van Centre is a trading name of Lookers Motor Group Limited 3, Etchells Road, West Timperley, Altrincham, WA14 5XS and the Promoter of the Prize Draw Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited of Yeomans Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes MK14 5AN.
2. The draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except existing or former employees of Lookers Motor Group Limited.
3. Entry is free and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this prize draw, you confirm your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. To enter the Promotion, please post an image of your Campervan cooking creation in the comments below on the Lookers Volkswagen CV Facebook page (@LookersVolkswagenVanCentres). Incomplete entries or those not received by the 30th September 2021 deadline will be invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for late or corrupted entries due to failures of the Internet or otherwise.
6. Closing date for entry will be 1st November 2021 at 11:59am. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The Prize winner will be notified via Facebook DM from Lookers Volkswagen Van Centre. Prize to be claimed in person from the closest dealership. If Lookers Volkswagen Van Centre a does not receive a reply within 7 days of notification we it reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions, without notice for due cause \ as determined by the promoter at its sole discretion. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
11. The prize is as follows: The Prize: A copy of The Royal British Legion ‘Cooking with Heroes’ Centenary Cookbook
12. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is transferable only at the promoter’s discretion. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries from all entries received and verified by the promoter.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be
15. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by England & Wales law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com