The Mighty Dub Fest Ticket Giveaway Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is Lookers Motor Group Limited, Lookers House, 3 Etchells Road, West Timperley, Altrincham. WA14 5XS. Registered in England No. 143470. Lookers Motor Group Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for credit broking and for insurance distribution activities. On the financial services register our firm reference number is 309424.
2. Entrants are eligible for winning either of the prizes detailed below:
- A pair of Weekend Tickets including camping access or,
- One of 5 pairs of Day Tickets which can be used on 31 July or 1 August. Each day ticket will permit entry for one person for one day.
To be in with a chance of winning you must complete the competition entry form. Event attendance, terms and conditions, line up and facilities are subject to the Mighty Dub Fest Ltd, find out more at Mighty Dub Fest Information
3. Only 1 entry per person is permitted. Automated or multiple entries will be void and the person disqualified. Employees and members of their immediate families (including any live-in partner)of the Promoter and/or those associated with the operation or promotion of the competition or prize draw. Any such entries are invalid.
4. The prize draw is only for one pair of Weekend Tickets including camping or, one of 5 pairs of Day Tickets to the Mighty Dub Fest taking place at Alnwick Castle, Alnwick, Northumberland, NE66 1NB from 30 July to 1 August 2021.
5. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Entrants must be aged 18+ to enter.
7. The prize draw is open to UK residents only.
8. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
9. Closing date is 24.00 on 15 July 2021. After this date, no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
10. The winners will be chosen at random (through the use of a third-party randomiser)
11. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be issued.
. The promoter processes the personal data in this way as we have a legitimate interest in promoting its business. All personal information submitted by entrants will be destroyed 12 months after the closing date for the prize draw.
14. In the event that the prize winner cannot be contacted, the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative prize winner.
15. In the event that a prize winner is disqualified from the prize draw, the promoter will select an alternative prize winner in the same manner as the original prize winner and such selection will be subject to the rules.
16. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of the rules, any applicable law (including copyright law) or has otherwise infringed the intellectual property of any other person.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
18. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
19. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
20. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.