Lookers Accident Management
If you're involved in an accident at the wheel, call our 24-hour helpline on 0343 504 4338
We want to ensure you get the support and assistance you need if you’re ever involved in a motoring accident.
That’s why we’re offering you access to the Lookers Accident Management service free of charge, giving you total protection and professional support 24/7, 365 days a year.
If you’re involved in an accident, remember to:
- Make sure everyone involved is OK
- Call 999 if necessary
- Warn other motorists on the road
- Do not admit liability
- Get contact and vehicle details for everyone involved
- Take photos of the scene
- Call Lookers Accident Management
Whether it’s a small bump or serious collision, we can be your first call. We’ll get you home and then back on the road as soon as possible.
With Lookers Accident Management you get:
- Referral to an approved bodyshop for repair
- Support when liaising with insurance providers
- Access to expert advice for uninsured losses
- Assistance with vehicle recovery providers
- 24/7 professional support, every day of the year
If the accident was not your fault, you will also have access to:
- Insurance excess cover, meaning you have no excess to pay
- A comparable courtesy car whilst yours is being repaired
- Legal support if anybody was injured in the accident
Your vehicle is in safe hands
If you’ve had an accident on the road, call us on the 24-hour accident helpline and we’ll make sure your vehicle is taken to an approved bodyshop.
Our trained technicians use only genuine parts and approved techniques, so you’ll have peace of mind that your car is taken care of.
We can also help with breakdowns and general queries, from warning lights to operating your car’s touchscreen.