Lookers Living North Facebook Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Lookers Motor Group Limited, 5 Etchells Road, West Temperley, Altrincham WA14 5XS.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except existing or former employees of Lookers Motor Group Limited.
3. Entry is free and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, you confirm your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/LookersAudi
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Monday 25th October 2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. To enter the prize draw you must go to Lookers Audi Facebook page and like, comment and share the Lookers Living North post. You must also be following Lookers Audi Facebook page. Incomplete entries or those not received by the above deadline will be disqualified. No responsibility will be accepted for late or corrupted entries due to failures of the internet or otherwise. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice for due cause \as determined by the promoter at its sole discretion. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: Two tickets for entry into the Living North Christmas Fair.
13. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are transferable only at the promoter’s discretion. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries received and verified by the promoter.
15. The winner will be notified by a private Facebook message Tuesday 26th October 2021.
16. The winner must then supply their full name and which day they wish to attend the fair.
17. The tickets are to be collected by the winner at the entrance to the fair on their chosen attendance date. Prize draw winners will be responsible for their travel arrangements and associated costs of attending
18. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
19. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
21. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Lookers Motor Group Limited shall have the right at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.