What is Audi Cam?
Audi Cam is a revolutionary online service that gives you complete transparency about the work we recommend for your vehicle.
Audi Cam is used in all of our Workshops so when work is required on your Audi we won't just tell you, we'll show you. It allows our technicians to film a short video that you can view on your computer or mobile device to tell you about the work they recommend. That's the Audi Difference.
How it works
- When you bring your car in for servicing or maintenance request the Audi Cam service.
- If we find points that require your attention while inspecting your Audi, an Audi trained technician will capture any issues on a high-quality hand held camera, clearly explaining each issue and providing you with possible solutions.
- Within minutes you'll receive and email containing a link to the video and a text message including a secure PIN.
- Using your PIN, you can view the video on your mobile device or computer. Each issue will have its own seperate clip to minimise file size and each issue will also be graded as either 'urgent', 'advisory' or 'for info' to give you a clear idea of its severity.
- If you are happy for us to proceed, you can approve the work right away. Alternatively, you can request a call back for more information from one of our Audi service advisors.
For more details on Audi servicing in Ayr, Basingstoke, Edinburgh, Farnborough, Guildford, Glasgow, Hamilton, Newcastle, Stirling, Teesside, Tyneside and Wearside please contact the service department at your local Lookers Audi dealership.