The award-winning all-electric Jaguar I-PACE delivers 0-60 mph in 4.5 seconds with zero tailpipe emissions. Rapid charge up to 78 miles in just 15 minutes. And up to 292 miles of electric range, thanks to advanced technology and optimised aerodynamic design.
You can see the current selection of used vehicles below or get in touch with your local Jaguar dealership for more information.
The Jaguar I-PACE is now available a £2,000* deposit contribution plus a complimentary Smart Home Charger, 2 Years Approved Used Warranty and more worth £1,000.
APPROVED I-PACE OFFER INCLUDES:
• Deposit Contribution* of £2,000 with Representative APR from 8.9%†
• Complimentary smart home charger and installation with POD point
• Jaguar Charging app and key with access to more than 300,000 charging points
• Minimum two-year unlimited mileage warranty and roadside assistance
• MOT Test cover
Terms and conditions
*Available deposit contribution of £2,000 applicable on all Approved Used I-PACE variants aged between 3 and 60 months. Available at participating Retailers only and ends on 31st December 2023. Please note offer is subject to availability, whilst stocks last and may be amended or withdrawn at any time. This credit offer is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. This PCP/HP credit offer is only available through Black Horse Limited trading as Jaguar Financial Services, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff CF10 5BH.
Click here for full terms and conditions.
†APR available will vary dependent on age of vehicle. 8.9% APR representative with all Approved I-PACE vehicles under 12 months old at time of purchase and 10.9% APR representative with all Approved I-PACE vehicles over 12 months old at time of purchase until 31st December 2023.
You will not own the vehicle until all payments are made. Finance is based on a personal contract purchase. At the beginning of the contract the legal owner is the finance provider and at the end of the agreement there are 3 options: (i) Renew: Part exchange the vehicle (ii) Retain: Pay the Optional Final Payment to own the vehicle or (iii) Return the vehicle. Optional final payment not payable if you opt to return the vehicle at the end of the agreement (vehicle condition, excess mileage and other charges may be payable). You will not own the vehicle until all payments due are made. Credit is subject to status. Offer may be varied, withdrawn or extended at any time.
Lookers Motor Group Limited, 3 Etchells Road, West Timperley, Altrincham, WA14 5XS, registered in England & Wales Reg. No. 143470. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker, not a lender and can introduce you to a number of lenders. Introducing you to a number of lenders means we receive a commission. Lenders pay commission at different rates either as a fixed fee or as a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow. The commission that we receive does not affect the amount that you pay to the lender under the credit agreement.
Terms and Conditions applicable to the Jaguar I-PACE Approved Used Consumer Offer available at participating Retailers between 1st September 2023 31st December2023.
1. The Complimentary Smart Home Charger offer, means that your Pod Point Homecharge Unit and ‘standard installation’ will be free of charge. For avoidance of doubt, this offer is not available to customers who purchase a Jaguar I-PACE from a non franchised Jaguar Retailer or third party.
2. Pod Point Limited (registered company number 06851754 referred to herein as “Pod Point”) is Jaguar UK’s appointed supplier and installer for Homecharge.
3. For this Smart Home Charger offer to be valid, the Homecharge unit must be ordered from Pod Point via a participating Jaguar Retailer at the time of purchasing your Jaguar I-PACE Approved Used vehicle. Please request the offer at the time of order and your Jaguar Retailer will assist you in placing your order for the wall box with Pod Point.
4. If you cancel your vehicle order after the Pod Point Smart Home Charger has been installed you will be liable for the full cost of the installation.
5. You must be resident in mainland England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight or Wales. You must confirm that the installation address specified on the application form is a residential address and that you either own the property or have the consent from the landlord for the Wall Box to be installed. You also confirm that there is a garage or other suitable private off street parking within your premises, compliant with the conditions set by OZEV, allowing you to charge your vehicle safely without creating a trip or other health and safety risk to yourself or any other party, with modern household electrics Some of the criteria for qualification includes (without limitation) the following:
•You must be the person purchasing or financing (as applicable) the eligible I-PACE Approved Used vehicle.
•You must ensure that your utility supplier/provider is able to support installation and running of the Smart Home Charger, prior to its installation.
•Supply, installation and maintenance of the Smart Home Charger will be subject to the terms and conditions agreed by you and Pod Point. For avoidance of doubt, neither Jaguar UK Limited or our participating Retailers accept any responsibility in connection with those terms and conditions and any customer queries or claims must be directed to Pod Point
6. The Smart Home Charger Included Offer applies only to the installation of a 7kw single phase communicating Homecharge Unit, with ‘standard installation’ package. Standard installation costs include:
•Fitting of a Pod Point on a brick or plaster wall, or to another suitable permanent structure.
•Up to 15 metres (50 feet) of cable, run and neatly clipped to the wall between the electricity supply meter / distribution board and the Pod Point.
• Routing of the cable through a drilled hole in a wall up to 500mm (20 inches) thick, if this is
•The fitting and testing of electrical connections and protections required for the Pod Point.
•An additional three way consumer unit, if required.
•Installation of a Type C MCB and a Type A RCD in an RCBO enclosure.
•Up to 3 metres (10 feet) of plastic conduit to conceal interior wiring.
•An earth rod in soft ground, if required.
The Smart Home Charger Included Offer is made available on the assumption that the correct electrical connections and protections are available on the property, and that no civil works or electrical remedial connections and protections are available on the property, and that no civil works or electrical remedial works are required. Pod Point follows BS7671 2008/2015 Amendment 3 Standard Regulations and works are required. Pod Point follows BS7671 2008/2015 Amendment 3 Standard Regulations and NICEIC guidelines on Electric Vehicle installations. NICEIC guidelines on Electric Vehicle installations.
7. If you are not eligible for standard installation, you may be liable for additional installation charges. Installation charges will be made for installations outside of the mainland UK. 9. In order to proceed with a Pod Point installation, you will be required to complete their standard home charge application process including giving acceptance to their standard terms and conditions (here), their Privacy Notice (here) and to provide them with your marketing preferences. You also declare that you will not claim the VAT back on the installation of the Smart Home Charger from HMRC.
8. The usage of the equipment supplied is restricted to charging electric cars and Pod Point may at its discretion, disable or remove the Smart Home Charger in the event of any abuse or misuse of the equipment.
9. You agree to indemnify Jaguar UK Limited, Pod Point and the Installer against any claim (including consequential losses) arising from the use or misuse of the Smart Home Charger.
10. Subject to conditions, your Smart Home Charger is covered by a 36--month repair or replacement month repair or replacement warranty (at Pod Point’s discretion) with respect to faulty parts and/or installation arising from any act warranty (at Pod Point’s discretion) with respect to faulty parts and/or installation arising from any act or omission of Pod Point. This warranty period commences on the date of the original installation of the or omission of Pod Point. This warranty period commences on the date of the original installation of the Smart Home Charger. This warranty is subject to the conditions specified in Pod Point’s terms and Smart Home Charger. This warranty is subject to the conditions specified in Pod Point’s terms and conditions, which can be found conditions, which can be found here.
11. In the event that you breach these Terms and Conditions, Pod Point may at its discretion remove the Smart Home Charger or disable it.
12. Only one free Smart Home Charger per household is permitted for this Smart Home Charger Included Offer, in association with eligible Included Offer, in association with eligible I-PACE Approved Used purchases only.
13. It is your responsibility to ensure all required third party permissions are sought in relation to the installation of the Smart Home Charger at your address. Pod Point may request proof of such consents installation of the Smart Home Charger at your address. Pod Point may request proof of such consents prior to the installation of the Smart Home Charger.
14. Jaguar UK Limited will not be liable for any costs resulting from the use of the Smart Home Charger, including but not limited to the maintenance and repair of the Smart Home Charger and associated including but not limited to the maintenance and repair of the Smart Home Charger and associated running costs.
15. By submitting the Pod Point Homecharge application form and/or accepting a Pod Point Homecharge installation, you confirm that you have read, agree with and comply with all the conditions Homecharge installation, you confirm that you have read, agree with and comply with all the conditions placed on the EVHS as published from time to time by OZEV as well as these Terms and Conditions and placed on the EVHS as published from time to time by OZEV as well as these Terms and Conditions and Pod Point’s terms and conditions, without exception.
16. Upon payment for the Installation of the Smart Home Charger, Jaguar UK Limited shall be deemed to have fully discharged all of its obligations arising, pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, and to have fully discharged all of its obligations arising, pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, and customers are referred to Pod Point for all matters relating to the Smart Home Charger arising customers are referred to Pod Point for all matters relating to the Smart Home Charger arising thereafter.
17. The terms of the Offer may be amended and/or withdrawn by Jaguar UK Limited, at any time, without prior notice.
18. There is no cash or credit alternative to the Offer and it is non-transferable and nontransferable and non-negotiable.
19. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and as determined by the courts of England and Wales.