Back to Lookers
Introducing the all-new EQS, the first all-electric luxury saloon from Mercedes-EQ.
The EQS is the first Mercedes-Benz to be based on the modular architecture for luxury and executive-class electric vehicles. The EQS combines technology, design, functionality and connectivity in a completely new way. It is the first Mercedes-Benz to offer the option of activating completely new vehicle functions via over-the-air updates (OTA).
Charging and Range.
- All-electric range of up to 435 miles*
- Charge in approx. 31 minutes** at rapid charging stations
- Up to 333 hp (245 kW) output
Exclusive design wherever the eye looks.
- First-Class rear suite comfort
- Exclusive materials and innovative trim elements
First of a new age. Immerse yourself in unparalleled digitised surroundings.
- MBUX Augmented Reality Head-up Display
- MBUX Interior Assistant
- Mercedes me Remote and Charging Services
* Figures shown are for comparability purposes; only compare with other cars tested to the same technical procedures. Figures may not reflect real life driving results, which will depend upon a number of factors including the starting charge of the battery, factory-fitted options, accessories fitted (post registration), variations in weather, driving styles and vehicle load. Further information about the test used to establish range, power consumption and CO₂ figures can be found at http://www.mercedes-benz.co.uk/WLTP.** The charging time corresponds to a 10-80% full charge using a DC fast charging station with a supply voltage of 400 V, minimum current of 500 A.