EQ Power models.
Our plug-in hybrids with EQ Power feature either a petrol or diesel powertrain, combined with a HV battery and electric motor. You can enjoy hybrid mode for maximum efficiency, or all-electric mode for emission-free driving.
Benefits of driving EQ Power:
Lower running costs:
- Did you know that electric cars could cost up to a third less than a diesel or petrol car to run, as well as being cheaper to maintain?
Lower road fund licence:
- EQ Vehicles have lower emissions - this means you pay less for road tax.
Cleaner vehicle discount:
- Vehicles that have a minimum of 20 mile emission-free range, emit less than 75g/km of Co2 and meet the euro 6 standard will qualify for the 100% cleaner vehicle discount within the London Congestion Charge zone.
- With 100% first-year capital allowances* and lower Company Car tax, electric cars offer significant benefits to businesses and employees.
- By reducing tailpipe emissions, the Mercedes-Benz EQ range help make our cities a cleaner, more pleasant place to live.
* 100% first-year capital allowances only apply to vehicles less than 50g Co2/km