At Lookers we can be with you on every mile of your cars journey. From the day you drive your car away from the forecourt through to professional after sales care and support. We are there as and when you need us. As part of this commitment, we offer our European wide Roadside Assistance.
Our free-of-charge cover is available for all Mercedes-Benz customers with vehicles registered from 24th October 1998 and will be automatically activated/renewed on completion of a service by a Mercedes-Benz retailer.
New Mercedes-Benz vehicles from Lookers come complete with comprehensive Roadside Assistance free-of-charge for 3 years and our Approved Used vehicles also receive automatic cover for 1 year.
Benefits to Roadside Assistance with Mercedes-Benz:
Help anytime, anywhere - Our support teams are on-call and available to help 24 hours a day, 365 days of a year across the UK and Europe.
Replacement vehicle - If your Mercedes-Benz needs repairing we will provide you with a replacement car for up to three working days.
Priority repair - Lookers Mercedes-Benz prioritises the repair of any car recovered to a retailer.
Home assistance - We will come to you, if your Mercedes-Benz has an issue on your driveway.
Choice of recovery destination - We will recover your vehicle and take it to your chosen Mercedes-Benz retailer.
Vehicle Health Check - All vehicles brought into our Lookers Mercedes-Benz Workshops recieve a complimentary vehicle health check before it is returned to you.
Cover by vehicle - Even if friends and family are driving your vehicle, rest assured it will still be covered. You can always transfer cover to new owners.
Approved technicians - Our technicians use their expertise, official diagnostic equipment and Mercedes-Benz Genuine Parts to increase the chance of a roadside repair.
Always by your side
Our Roadside Assistance cover will give you peace of mind that we will be there for you if you ever run into an unfortunate problem on your trip. Mercedes-Benz trained technicians are just a phone call away and will do all they can to assist you on the roadside to get you back on the road again.
- Technical breakdown* - If you can't start your car or carry on your journey because of technical, safety, or legal reasons, we will come to you to get you back on your way.
- Accident assistance - No matter whose fault an accident is, we'll be by your side to help you get back on the road afterwards.
- Minor mishap** - If your car is unable to start due to a small problem, such as losing your keys, an empty tank or a puncture, we can get your vehicle fixed up quickly
- Vandalism/Attempted theft - When you can't start or carry on your journey for technical, safety, or legal reasons after vandalism or an attempted theft, we will be there to help
How to re-new your cover
To ensure your Roadside Assistance cover is maintained simple service your car at an official Mercedes-Benz retailer. You will receive a renewal notification confirming that your cover has been extended for a further 12 months once your service has been completed+.
If you have any further questions regarding Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance please contact your local Lookers Mercedes-Benz retailer who will be happy to help.
Terms & Conditions
* Cars registered between 24/10/98 - 31/08/08 are covered for technical breakdown only.
** All cars registered on or after 01/04/08 are covered for technical breakdowns, accident assistance, minor mishap and vandalism/attempted theft.
+ Including both routine maintenance and additional items