1. Are all your service centres approved Ford manufacturer service centres?
Yes, all our service centres are Ford manufacturer approved.
2. Do you only use genuine Ford parts, or do you also source and fit parts from other suppliers if we request it?
We prefer to use Genuine Ford Parts, but we can use alternative "Pattern Parts" where price is an issue for the customer. See our web page on the benefits of using Genuine Ford Parts. You will see why they are better than ordinary Pattern Parts.
3. Is my car serviced on site at your dealership, or is it taken off-site and serviced elsewhere?
All servicing and repair work is completed on-site at our Approved Ford service centres.
4. Can I wait whilst my car gets serviced?
Waiting is available at all sites, with Tea, Coffee machines, Papers, Digital Freeview-TV all clean and tidy. We aim to provide a comfortable waiting area.
5. Do you provide a pick-up / drop off service facility, collecting my car from home or place of work if required?
Yes within a 10 mile radius, customers will need to book.
6. If the service lasts a couple of days, do you provide me with a courtesy car?
All Service work is usually carried out on the same day. Courtesy Vehicles for the interim are available subject to booking and admin fee.
7. How much is the cost of your standard MOT?
Standard rate, although special offers are available. See the offers page for a list of our current servicing and parts offers.
8. Do you provide service plans to help me spread the cost of my scheduled servicing?
Yes, monthly payments half price MOT, 10% off parts and labour contact us for more information.
9. If my car fails its MOT originally will you re-test it for free?
Yes but always in line with VOSA recommendations.
10. Do you provide a valet service after the car itself has been serviced? (Is there an extra cost for this? And different levels of valet service?)
Yes we provide a Free wash and vac at the time of the service.
11. What is your general turnaround time for car servicing and MOTs?
Normally within 4 hours, unless you have asked for "while you wait" then it's from 1.5 hours depending on the type of service required.
12. Will you stamp the service book, or record it electronically? (can you provide us with a replacement service book, or re-print the service history if required?)
We stamp the book, we can sell a new Ford service book from our Ford parts department, and yes we can re-print the service history, subject to proof of ownership being provided.
13. Is the work guaranteed? (for how long?)
Yes, all our Parts and Labour are guaranteed in line with Ford Manufacturer Guarantee.