1. The promoter is Lookers Motor Group Limited, Lookers House, 3 Etchells Road, West Timperley, Altrincham. WA14 5XS. Registered in England No. 143470. Lookers Motor Group Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for credit broking and for insurance distribution activities. On the financial services register our firm reference number is 309424.
2. Entrants are eligible for winning a pair of Manchester United Europa League Hospitality Tickets, by liking the competition post and tagging another person in the comments section. To be in with a chance of winning you must complete both actions.
3. Only 1 entry per person is permitted. Automated or multiple entries will be void and the person disqualified. Employees and members of their immediate families (including any live-in partner)of the Promoter and/or those associated with the operation or promotion of the competition or prize draw. Any such entries are invalid.
4. The prize draw is only for a pair of Manchester United Europa League Hospitality Tickets.
5. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Entrants must be aged 14+ to enter. If the winning entrant is aged under 14, then they must be accompanied by an adult aged 18+.
7. The prize draw is open to UK residents only.
8. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
9. Closing date is 22nd February 2020 at 11am. After this date, no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
10. The winner will be chosen at random (through the use of a third-party randomiser)
11. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be issued.
14. In the event that the prize winner cannot be contacted, the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative prize winner.
15. In the event that a prize winner is disqualified from the prize draw, the promoter will select an alternative prize winner in the same manner as the original prize winner and such selection will be subject to the rules.
16. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of the rules, any applicable law (including copyright law) or has otherwise infringed the intellectual property of any other person.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
18. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
19. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
20. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.