Many new Renault models are available via the nationwide Motability Scheme at Lookers.
We act as a Motability Partner and have a specialist on our team to guide and support you. We will answer all your questions, arrange a test drive and guide you through the entire process.
If you receive any of the following, and have at least one year of payments remaining, you could qualify:
- The Armed Forces Independence Payment
- The War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement
- The Enhanced Rate of Mobility on the Personal Independence Payment
- The Higher Rate for Mobility of the Disability Living Allowance
- If you have a child aged at least three who claims the Higher Rate for Mobility. As their parent or legal guardian you can complete the application on their behalf.
REASONS TO APPLY FOR OUR MOTABILITY SCHEME
- Renault cars are attractive choices for road-users on the Motability Scheme.
- Models such as the Clio and Captur are available, with Advance Payments from zero. The monthly payments on the vehicle are met by your eligible benefits.
- Every Renault provided via the Motability Scheme arrives with full road tax and insurance. Any required adaptations can be completed at our service centre.
- You will also receive cover for servicing and maintenance during your agreement. This includes replacement tyres and repairs to any windscreen damage.
- Motability agreements usually run for a set three-year term. At the end, you can either renew with the model you have or try out another new Renault.
Use the online enquiry form on this page, or call us to speak to a Renault Motability Specialist and book a test drive.