The Motability Car Scheme aims to help anyone with a disability become more mobile with the use of a specially adapted Motability vehicle.
Who Qualifies for the Motability Car Scheme?
If you receive any of the following, and have at least 12 months of payments remaining you could qualify:
- The Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
- The War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- The Enhanced Rate of Mobility on the Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- The Higher Rate for Mobility of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- If you have a child aged at least three who claims the Higher Rate for Mobility on DLA. As their parent or legal guardian you can complete the application on their behalf.
- Children over the age of three claiming the Higher Rate for Mobility on DLA are also eligible for a Motability Scheme car. Parents and legal guardians can apply for a vehicle on the child's behalf and for their benefit.
Why Take Advantage of the Lookers SEAT Motability Scheme?
You can use your Mobility Allowance to lease a car in one of two ways: Contract Hire which is a 3 year lease or Hire Purchase which is 2 to 5 year lease.
A motability vehicle from Lookers SEAT often comes with NIL Advance Payment and typically includes:
Brand new car every 3 years
Insurance and personal accident cover
Road tax included
Servicing, maintenance and repairs included
Breakdown assistance from RAC
Contact your local SEAT dealership, where one of our Motability Specialists will be happy to help with all of your requirements.