Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Lookers Motor Group Plc trading as Lookers Vauxhall whose registered office is at 776 Chester Road, Stretford, Manchester, M32 0QH.
2. Entrants must like at least 1 video on the Lookers Vauxhall Ellesmere Port YouTube channel, subscribe to the channel and comment on a video of their choice.
4. Only 1 entry per person is permitted. Automated or multiple entries will be void and the person disqualified.
3. The prize draw is for 3 entrants to win a 3-hour test drive in one of the 3 new cars Vauxhall are releasing in 2019; the new Corsa, Corsa-e and the Grandland X Hybrid4.
5. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Entrants must be aged 17+ to enter. You must have a valid UK driving licence in order to take the prize.
7. The prize draw is open to UK residents only.
8. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
9. Closing date for entry is Tuesday 31 December 2019 at 23:59. After this date, no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted even a video is liked or, commented on or a channel is subscribed to.
11. The winner will be chosen at random (through the use of a randomiser) from valid entries from persons who have liked, subscribed and commented on any of the Lookers Vauxhall Ellesmere Port YouTube videos (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD3hh-YAeGUQSYcYvySwsbA/)
12. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be issued. The winner will be notified via a live YouTube video on Tuesday 14 January 2020. It’s then the successful entrant’s responsibility to contact Lookers Vauxhall Ellesmere Port by calling 0151 356 6001 to arrange the test drive.
15. The successful entrant’s name will be available for inspection or query for 90 days after closing date.
16. In the event that the prize notification is returned as undeliverable or the prize winner fails to validly reply within 72 hours, the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative prize winner.
17. In the event that a prize winner is disqualified from the prize draw, the promoter will select an alternative prize winner in the same manner as the original prize winner and such selection will be subject to the rules.
18. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of the rules, any applicable law (including copyright law) or has otherwise infringed the intellectual property of any other person.
19. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
20. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
21. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
22. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, YouTube. You agree to release Youtube from any and all liability in relation to this prize draw.
24. Entries that don’t comply with the YouTube Community Guidelines will be disqualified.