The commercial vehicle (CV) show is the most comprehensive road transport and commercial vehicle event held in Britain.
This year's CV show in Birmingham took place from 30th April - 2nd May 2019.
This year saw the unveiling of Vauxhall's all new Vivaro Van. The new Vivaro sees a £100 million investment into the firm's Luton plant. Vauxhall has planned to build 100,000 a year and will see 1,250 jobs secured at the plant. A fully electric version of the Vivaro will also arrive in 2020.
Two editions of the Vivaro was showcased, the Elite and Sportive. Features of both include:
- FlexCargo load-through bulkhead
- 6-way adjustable driver's seat with lumbar adjustment and armrest
- 7-inch colour touchscreen
- Rain-sensitive windscreen wipers
- Remote control security alarm system
- Body colour exterior
- Speed sign recognition with intelligent speed adaption
- Lane departure warning and blind-spot detection
- Satellite navigation system
- Electrically folding door mirrors
- Alloy wheels
- Front and rear parking-distance sensors