Who Qualifies for the Motability Scheme?
If you receive any of the following, and have at least 12 months of payments remaining you could qualify:
- The Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
- The War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- The Enhanced Rate of Mobility on the Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- The Higher Rate for Mobility of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- If you have a child aged at least three who claims the Higher Rate for Mobility on DLA. As their parent or legal guardian you can complete the application on their behalf.
- Children over the age of three claiming the Higher Rate for Mobility on DLA are also eligible for a Motability Scheme vehicle. Parents and legal guardians can apply for a vehicle on the child's behalf and for their benefit.
Why Take Advantage of the Lookers Volkswagen Motability Scheme?
You can use your Mobility Allowance to lease a vehicle in one of two ways: Contract Hire which is a 3 year lease or Hire Purchase which is a 2 to 5 year agreement.
- A motability vehicle from Lookers Volkswagen often comes with NIL Advance Payment and typically includes:
- Brand new vehicle every 3 years
- Insurance and personal accident cover
- Road tax included
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs included
- Breakdown assistance from RAC